John Park, 32 the Loaning, Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Strathclyde, Scotland, U.K. ML1 3HE
mobile 0781 8618547"e" mail firstname.lastname@example.org (click on this to send me an "e" mail) this web site www.3d-cad-steelwork.com
Terms and Conditions
1) Delivery times are given from receipt of all "asked for" information.
2) The price(s) quoted does not cover any calculation work.
3) The title ie ownership of the drawings remains with Park Engineering until all money is paid.
4) Any drawing problems ie discrepancies must be reported to Park Engineering immediately.
5) Drawings will be supplied in the format as stated on our quotation ie posted paper copies or disc or alternately "e" mailed electronic format ie .pdf , .dwg , .dxf .tif .btm
6) The customer must advise whether they require Park Engineering to liase with third parties such as Engineers or Architects or if all queries are to go to steel fabricator.
7) Missing dimensional information may be gleaned from dwg. files supplied. You will be informed if any sizes are lifted from drawings.
8) The quotation is given on the understanding that dwg. format drawings will be available.
9) General Assembly drawings will issued to all parties concerned with the Engineer being asked to approve / comment prior to the workshop drawings being produced.
10) Generally speaking, a full drawing layout of handrailing is not estimated for in my quotations. What is included is base plate holes for handrail posts.